RL Wilson Colt Engraving Set

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
850 here book 1

Looks legit, I'm happy with the purchase.

Saludos,

Carlos

Toad

Elite Cafe Member
I ordered my books right after Gerry posted here. I just got them today. My signed number is 2529.
Todd

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Received my copies today. Book 1 was sealed in plastic as you wood expect, number 852 signed. But i have not looked under the scope to see if it is a real signature or printed. Book 2 was in a zip lock bag (fit well) and.is not numbered or signed. I believe they are originial. My guess.they didn't sell well. wholesaled out unmatched copies. I am satisfied.especially.for $99. I will attempt to wear them out studing and using them on my bench.

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The above pictured page is white, not blue. The color balance of the picture is off.

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
I got mine yesterday, they looks to be of a good quality book. Both my books are signed and numbered. I am very happy with the purchase and feel it was well worth the $100.

Mike

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
I got mine yesterday, they looks to be of a good quality book. Both my books are signed and numbered. I am very happy with the purchase and feel it was well worth the $100.

Mike

May I ask if they are the same number in each book? or was each numbered differently?

Donny

Last edited:

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Hi just tried to ordered but looks like they dont accept orders for overseas no were to put UK details is there any of you gents that would purchase and forward on the books I am happy to pay up front just send a paypal request and I will complete.
I would be greatful I someone has the time to do it just PM me if possable.
Many Thanks
Ray

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Hi just tried to ordered but looks like they dont accept orders for overseas no were to put UK details is there any of you gents that would purchase and forward on the books I am happy to pay up front just send a paypal request and I will complete.
I would be greatful I someone has the time to do it just PM me if possable.
Many Thanks
Ray

Ray,
If someone hasn't PM'd you offering to do this for you I'd be happy to. I would hate to see you miss out on this deal.

Donny