FEGA Engraver Magazine #104

Andrew Biggs

It’s that time again that I’m putting together the latest FEGA Engraver magazine. Actually I’m a bit late as I’ve been caught up with other things.

So if you are a FEGA member…………..and want to have your work appear in the Around The Traps section then please send me your photos ASAP.

I’ll need them in the next couple of days. If they won’t fit in this magazine then they’ll go in the next edition.

They can be of any engraving/scrim that you like as FEGA is not just about guns.

Cheers
Andrew

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fega pics.

Can any old fega member put something in. Could I put the pic of the Zac Cheong flipper in and do you want words to go with it?

I haven't actually got my first magazine yet, so I can't flip to the page you're referring to

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dani Girl, the pages Andrew is talking about is a collection of members photographs. Usually one photo and your name are printed. If you are a member and want a picture printed send it to Andrew.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Dani Girl

Yes, send me photos of your work and I'll publish them in the Around The Traps section of the magazine.

By all means write some text that go with the pictures and then I can feature it as an article. This applies to any FEGA member.

This is the FEGA Engraver magazine. So it is all about the members and their work regardless of where they live. I'm always on the hunt for photos and articles about the artists, their work, techniques, philosophy and anything engraving related. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Dani Girl

Yes, send me photos of your work and I'll publish them in the Around The Traps section of the magazine.

By all means write some text that go with the pictures and then I can feature it as an article. This applies to any FEGA member.

This is the FEGA Engraver magazine. So it is all about the members and their work regardless of where they live. I'm always on the hunt for photos and articles about the artists, their work, techniques, philosophy and anything engraving related. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Well said Andrew, thanks for all your hard work on ENGRAVER and in so many other ways that benefit the membership of FEGA.

Latest posts

Sponsors