Hand engraved Ebola Virus on a Titanium pendant. Anyone interested?

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
You know the reason why we have have never had contact with intelligent beings from other planets, don't you?

I am sure that we have been visited many many times over our relatively short "evolution"...

But cruising around our planet and listening to or watching things like the burning of a witch last year, stoning women to death, and all of the other superstitious BS (insert your favorites here) that humans continue to believe in and fight over, have certainly impressed any watchers to keep right on going.

We obviously aren't ready to handle contact with another form of intelligence... of any kind.

Brian

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Brian: I've often said that an alien visitation would be the equivalent to us pausing to watch an anthill. It's interesting for a few minutes then we move on.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You know that Brian has disappeared on long bicycle trips throughout his lifetime. HHmmmm????

Was it this long?

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Poor Leonard... and now the Doc too?

Both of you suffering from the same miserable affliction...

There was a doctor by the name of John Harvey Kellog from Battle Creek, Michigan who used to specialize in a cure for it.

Unfortunately, he is no longer with us.

Perhaps it can be self-administered?

Look on Wikipedia - read down a ways.

The patent would've run out on that machine by now.

Doesn't look too complicated for guys as clever as you to make your own...

Let us know how it works.

Brian

Still waitin' on that Lear jet Leonard. I saw one while riding out that way yesterday. (it's exactly 4.5 miles from my house to that little airfield) When I asked if it had come to pick me up, they said no - it belonged to George Soros, but they'd call me when yours arrived.

TANSTAAFL

Last edited:

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian, Lear = toilet paper tube. Wait for a G5. It will be a better fit for you.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
See Pic Human Behaviour From An Aliens Point of View

See Pic Human Behaviour From An Aliens Point of View

One could also add now they're are making Ebola Virus pendants.

Attachments

• Aliens.jpg
    Aliens.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 107

Neo Dutch

Elite Cafe Member
If I was close to someone that was going over there, I'd make them something like that as a good luck charm.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Exactly why any intelligent entities out there have no good reason to stop by our planet.

It's looking like a long, long time before we will be considered "intelligent" - much less tasteful...

Arnaud, the market for your pendant might possibly be found amongst student microbiologists and perhaps, unfortunately - ebola research & forensic labs where they might have reason to be reminded of humanity's frailness. Virus and bacterial "art" is kinda specialized.

I once did a bronze cancer cell replica to hang on a keychain for a doctor who was researching that particular critter. Said it helped to remind him of his goal.

Brian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors