Announcement: My First limited Edition Print

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I received mine today also, and like Roger said, it is everything I expected and then some.
Great work Weldon! Beautiful engraving and the print is just "Killer".
FWIW---The pictures you posted are good, but it isn't anything compared to the real deal!
Might inspire me to do one someday, but I don't think I can top this!
Bravo, my good man. This is definitely going into the "Museum" right beside Ron Smith's Stetson Cowboy Hat!
Gotta keep them Texans together!

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Like it? Love it. Can't wait to find a great mat and frame for this. A gift I just gave to myself!
For those who have sat on the fence about getting one of these prints, let me tell you---this is a treasure that you'll regret not getting.
This is going to be historic. You have no idea what these will be worth in the near future.
Weldon has created something "out of the box" and you should be fighting for the chance to own one.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Like it? Love it. Can't wait to find a great mat and frame for this. A gift I just gave to myself!
For those who have sat on the fence about getting one of these prints, let me tell you---this is a treasure that you'll regret not getting.
This is going to be historic. You have no idea what these will be worth in the near future.
Weldon has created something "out of the box" and you should be fighting for the chance to own one.
Mine came in today! After a scare my local usps had misplaced it, have not opened it yet, need to get a frame made! Its going to look great in my studio...hahah studio sounds good huh hahahah. Thanks Weldon!

Saludos,
Carlos

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mat for Weldon Lister SAA Print

I've been taking my time figuring out how I want to frame my Weldon Lister SAA print. At first, I was thinking it would be nice to include cutouts to show the two embossed "chop" marks. There's one for the printer and one for Weldon. They were apparently placed where they are without much thought about displaying them. There is no symmetry to their placement. So, rather than create an eyesore by having cutout windows to reveal them, I have decided to cover them over. I think a good place to put the chop mark(s) would be centered a couple of inches down from the print image. Just my thoughts.

Anyway, here's my digital mockup of what I designed. It's difficult to PhotoShop colors, etc. exactly so bear in mind this is a mockup. The blue mat will be a Colt blue with a black core that is bevel cut to reveal a metallic gold mat under it. Next step will be to figure out the framing. :)

Weldon Lister - Colt SAA Print Mat-final.jpg

Latest posts

Sponsors