Sam's video sale

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Just took advantage of Sam's discount (20%) and ordered the rest of his videos, I now have them all, and wouldn't part with any of them. A wealth of information . The instant download system worked great. I can't imagine how long it would take a beginner to accumulate this knowledge on one's own using trial and error. Also you can't overlook the nutritional value of these,Sam gets to buy groceries. Thanks Sam.
Cheers
Don
ps .I'm not affiliated with the sale of these videos in any way, just a satisfied buyer.

Last edited:

Marcelo

Elite Cafe Member
I will buy for me. The videos are legend? Any effort to spread knowledge is noble for several reasons, among them, we have a democratic consciousness, love and dedication to work and deep sense of brotherhood. Congratulations and Thanks Sam

Robert Morales

Elite Cafe Member
I bought a download last week when I saw the "SALE"!. I wanted to see how it worked on my vintage computer, no problems! This is the future as most Mac laptops, maybe others, don't have a disk drive anymore. I downloaded another this morning and will add one more before the end of the sale.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just bought the hard copy of Lettering Techniques before the sale. My question is can the "on demand?" videos be downloaded and then burnt on to a CD?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I just bought the hard copy of Lettering Techniques before the sale. My question is can the "on demand?" videos be downloaded and then burnt on to a CD?

Sorry, but the downloaded versions can't be burned to a CD.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry, but the downloaded versions can't be burned to a CD.
That's what confuses me. I have games that are "in the cloud" but you have to have an internet connection to play them. They will always remain there. The instructions on your site say you don't need an internet connection to view the videos. I realize you don't want bootleg copies floating around, but it seems if the video is on one's own hard drive that a backup copy could be made, either on a CD or a flash drive.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That's what confuses me. I have games that are "in the cloud" but you have to have an internet connection to play them. They will always remain there. The instructions on your site say you don't need an internet connection to view the videos. I realize you don't want bootleg copies floating around, but it seems if the video is on one's own hard drive that a backup copy could be made, either on a CD or a flash drive.

The videos are downloaded onto your computer and play from there, not from the cloud. If your computer crashes or you get a new one, you can always re-download them. There's really no need to make a physical backup, and the encrypted videos will not play in anything other than the player software.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
the encrypted videos will not play in anything other than the player software.
Do the CD versions have the encryption and player software? The one I bought will play on my desktop, but not my laptop. Both have the Win7 operating system.

Latest posts

Sponsors