Just reading old The Engraver magazine issues.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just like the videos there's always something to learn even though you're watching it for the fifth time, the engraver magazines are the same thing browsing through old issues you always find new surprises so those of you that are not subscribers yet I highly recommend it.

When you first read the magazine as a beginner some things don't make sense and don't click, but you learn and expand your knowledge you reread the magazines everything comes together.

A world of new and exciting information at your fingertips, it's just nice to have something in your hand and not have to read it off the internet.

Thank you for all that take your time to write articles and everything else to make this magazine possible. I hope to be able to contribute one day.

sorry for twisting your neck

Saludos,

Carlos

Last edited:

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
I have some ancient copies of these magazines laying around, and leafing through them is walking back in time. The articles, you just won't find elsewhere. It's worthwhile to go to the auctions and flea markets to find this stuff, and I got mine, some of them, from an old timer, next door, that was in the rubber stamp business for 60 years. He passed away about 10 years ago. You never know what you find out there.

Latest posts

Sponsors