Sterling Silver Mermaid Theme Bracelet

billrice@charter.net

Elite Cafe Member
I was Demonstrating Hand Engraving at a Art show about 1 year ago and I was visited by a woman who was looking at some of my Hand Engraved Bracelets. She asked if I could engrave mermaids on a bracelet for her and told her that I would do my best. I never heard from her again until about 2 months ago I got a call from her husband wanting to commission me for this design on a Silver Bracelet for his wife on their 35th Anniversary which was coming up soon. I agreed to design the bracelet and created it for him. This Sterling Silver Bracelet included Mermaids and Turtles swimming with in a wave of Flare Cuts The mermaids are carrying sea urchins with a Saphire set in the middle and a Sterling Silver Shell overlaid on the bracelet has 10 Diamonds set with in the tips. I also Engraved a message to his wife on the inside. This was defiantly the most difficult project I have worked on to this date and I am glad to say the Wife loved it. My insperation for the Mermaid design was from a local Artist Colleen Gnos which the couple collect her art work. What a privilege it was to create a Heirloom piece of Jewelry for this family I am looking forward to my next big project.

Attachments

• Steve Nausse Mermaid Bracelet 4 views.jpg
    Steve Nausse Mermaid Bracelet 4 views.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 236

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You have come a great distance Bill. Your lettering first rate. I hope you are enjoying "Pueblo by the Two Rivers". I was born south of there in a town that is no longer there. Lime, out on the parries across from Steam Beach. Still have family living there. My family has a long history with CF&I. My Dad became a mining engineer and we move to Ouray on the west sloop several times among many other places. To many Californians for my taste in Colorado now. I to would like to see some close-ups if you can. Fred