Ray Cover engraving class

coyotedown

Hello everyone

A friend of mine and I are hosting a Ray Cover engraving class. It is either going to be October 3rd-7th or the 4th-8th. We have not set the exact date yet but expect to in the next few days. The Cost of the class will be $700 for the 5 day school. We still have a few spots available currently. The class will be held In Lasalle, Co. It is about an hour North of Denver. We are having it at my friends house and he has some extra room if someone would like to camp out there for the time of the class. He has an extra couch, futon, or you could bring a cot or an air mattress etc. We wanted to offer this since that would make the cost of the school a lot cheaper since you would not have to pay for a hotel room. We welcome you to bring your own tools, but Ray has several extra sets of tools with him for the school. I believe he has both Grs and Lindsay tools with him which would give someone a chance to try out each makers products to see what fits you the best before purchasing your own if you have not done so already. If you are interested in attending I can be reached at 303-810-2006 or you can reach Ray with any questions at 314-808-2508. If you are not familiar with Ray's work you can check out his website www.learningtoengrave.com or he has a facebook page called Ray Cover's school of fine art engraving.

Thanks,

Justin Westmoreland

Jesse.beckham

Elite Cafe Member
I could use a trip up north, and what a good deal for a five day class. Unfortunately I haven't been at my job quite long enough for that much vacation time!

Jesse Beckham
Wichita Falls, Texas

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Justin,

could you post the address, please. I'd like to check the distance, please

Thanks

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Justing, for me it is 24 hours driving. May be next time, thank you very much.

Latest posts

Sponsors