ELE from Simon (Just Finished)

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Another Ele from Simon, no dots, not the best place for an inlay but that was the instructions.

Another engraver will be doing the scrollwork.

Phil

Last edited:

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just blew that sucker up to double the size to study it and the detail is still amazing. Nicely done Phil. I always enjoy your animal scenes. I particularly like the way you accomplish the depth with linework.
Layne

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil, Thank you for posting Simons work. Fred

Simon, I think that this elephant is one of the most life like engravings I have seen. II hope the individual who does the scroll work does it justice. Truly a master piece of animal engraving. thank you for sharing your wonderful work. Obviously your father is quite proud of your artist skills.- Fred

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Phil I can understand completing the inlay work before the scroll work but that is some exceptionally fine art work on the gold. I would be concerned that it could get damaged in the scroll process. Beautiful work by Simon!!!

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike, we can only hope it doesn't! "IF" everyone involved is carefull and masking tape is applied there shouldn't be a problem...or is that famous last words:confused:

Phil

Latest posts

Sponsors