My book was stolen

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Carlos,

I'm glad to hear that you liked American Engravers-The 21st Century so much but sorry to hear that you lost your book through theft. Those books are now out of print and the publisher has no more. Nonetheless, I have held back a few copies, so if your book doesn't turn up soon send me a PM and I will send you a copy for only what it cost me.

Saludos cordiales,

Roger

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
Carlos,

I'm glad to hear that you liked American Engravers-The 21st Century so much but sorry to hear that you lost your book through theft. Those books are now out of print and the publisher has no more. Nonetheless, I have held back a few copies, so if your book doesn't turn up soon send me a PM and I will send you a copy for only what it cost me.

Saludos cordiales,

Roger

What a swell person Roger!

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Been watching this post to see if the book ever returned, sorry this happened but Roger just made the ultimate gesture and restored my faith in good people, you should take him up on it. Cudos Roger!!!!!!!!!!

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Know what ya mean. I took a commission for a brass plaque with gum leaves and animals and her name in script, offered to do it for way too cheap. Took it to work and showed her when she came in... ran out the back to get something for the next customer... and never saw it again. So start from scratch I did.

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice gesture Roger, this shows you are a great guy and a SOFTY. If I told you someone kicked my dog yesterday ,would you let me have one of those held back books? Only kidding, I don't even own a dog.
Cheers
Don

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Carlos,Don't feel bad years ago someone stole 25 of my book by artist,author,Eric Sloane,Eric signed to me with drawings in pen & ink.Eric was a painter of Americana. J.J.