Ramsés -Nefertari ( engraving for Milán)

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Future work recorded for L.Frizzi (Italy). It will be shown in Milan Knife Show 2014.
I show some pictures of the design or sketch with pencil.
I will continue showing pictures as the work progresses.

Engraving for Milan 2014

Antonio

---------------------

---------------

------------------

----------------

---------

---

--------------

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, Antonio. It's especially nice to see the progression photos! You're a fine artist! :thumbsup: :clapping:

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, Antonio. It's especially nice to see the progression photos! You're a fine artist! :thumbsup: :clapping:

-------------------

Thanks to friends for the comments.

Sam Friend:
You are an excellent master engraver and his work is an inspiration to other professional engravers. I admire his talent and his words of respect for my work are always welcome.
A hug and thanks to create this magnificent engraving forum.

Antonio

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
antonio: i really enjoy the progress photos. the drawings are an inspiration to all who love art. the drawings show the value of learning how to draw, and draw well. i look forward to seeing your finished work. thanks for showing.

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the words and hope to show some pictures of the process. I try not to overdo the number of photos to display on the forum, to avoid overuse.

--------

Gracias por las palabras y espero mostrar algunas fotos del proceso . Yo intentaré no excederme en la cantidad de fotos a mostrar en el foro , para evitar un uso excesivo .

mrthe

Another great work , is very interesting can see the drawing process very inspiring!
Thank you!

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful work, good luck with the rest of the project, and good luck at the show in Italy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrthe

U'm planning assist to the Milan knife show this year, will be a piece exposed at the show?

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The brown substance being 'drawn' on with the pen nib... is that a resist? Is there any chance of learning more about that process?

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
U'm planning assist to the Milan knife show this year, will be a piece exposed at the show?
------------

Frizzi, will be among the exhibitors with a table in Milan. Last year we exhibited and sold 3 knives with my work (joint work).
* This year take another 3 prints for my knives. I think his intention is to show in Milan, whether a purchased before arises Knife Show.
-----------------------------
Frizzi , será uno de los expositores con una mesa en Milán. El año pasado ya expuso y vendió 3 cuchillos con mis trabajos ( trabajos conjuntos ) .
Este año llevará otros 3 cuchillos grabados por mi . Yo creo que su intención es mostrarlos en Milán , independientemente de si surge un comprado antes del Knife Show.