Restored Parker Trojan 16 Gauge

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
New complete restoration of a Parker Trojan in 16 gauge for a customer. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• parker.trogan.16guage.restoration1.jpg
    parker.trogan.16guage.restoration1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 257
  • parker.trogan.16guage.restoration.jpg
    parker.trogan.16guage.restoration.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 253

JJ Roberts

Thanks everyone for your kind words,this Parker was completely restored slow rust blue of the barrels,stock refinished and checkering re-cut,action and forend iron case color,all screws fire blued.It was my wife's idea to take before and after pictures and its paying off. J.J.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It was my wife's idea to take before and after pictures and its paying off.

You have to have the 'before' pictures - the 'after' is so good no one would believe what you started with.

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Just as an aside, two friends of mine have every PA hunting ever produced. . .one is missing one year, and may have it by now. The other has them all. Complete sets of such an item are a rare find, and most likely not for sale. . .at least, not at this point in time. And, the well finished shotgun looks like a step back in time. That's the way they should be refinished! Excellent work!

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
JJ
Very nice colors.....who did them for you? Great job on the barrels too. Rust bluing is tedious, but the results speak for themselves.

JJ Roberts

Texasgerd,The case color was done by John Gillette of Classic Guns in Crete Ill.Steve the restoration was started before I started taking before and after pictures. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors