Finally my first engraving bench!

Jan Hendrik

Elite Cafe Member
engraving bench.jpg
Finally! I built myself a dedicated work station for engraving. Everything has its place now. No more engraving on my jewellers bench. Less clutter and more order and space! I still want to buy a drill press stand and a microscope when funds permit. What do you guys think?

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Jan;

Nice work station you have built.

Soon the Jacaranda tree's will be in glorious bloom there in Pretoria. I wish to be able to see them in November one more time.

Regards;
Steve Howell

Jan Hendrik

Elite Cafe Member
Jan;

Nice work station you have built.

Soon the Jacaranda tree's will be in glorious bloom there in Pretoria. I wish to be able to see them in November one more time.

Regards;
Steve Howell

Tanks Steve! I can always take a few pics when the Jackaranda trees are in bloom and post some pics.

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
Looks nice and clean... wish my bench was as clean as yours!

A project for me in the near future!

Jan Hendrik

Elite Cafe Member
Are you sure you engrave at that station? Looks too tidy and organized to me.
Cheers
Don
Hi, Don!
I just finished building the bench and installed the light today. Hopefully I will be able to maintain some measure of organization when is start engraving in earnest at my new work station.

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Tanks Steve! I can always take a few pics when the Jackaranda trees are in bloom and post some pics.

Jan;

Please do take some photos of the trees in bloom, so the rest of our colleagues can see how beautiful Pretoria is in your Southern Cross Spring-time.

Steve