Short Documentary Just Posted

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The documentary on me as an engraver was just completed. It is going to be added to a collection that will have other trades in order to make a longer piece. It was posted on Vimeo on Tuesday and has already been picked as a Vimeo Staff Pick.

If you can't tell, I'm excited about it. My 24 year old daughter even said it made engraving look interesting and made me look articulate. LOL

the Documentary

phil

Elite Cafe Member
I thoroughly enjoyed that. Lovely video, lovely studio, lovely engraving. Well done!

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gerry, not only are you a great engraver, mentor, but a great friend a well, congratulations on your video.!

Saludos,

Carlos

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
cool stuff. i congratulate you. beware, when one of your kids calls you "articulate", better hide the keys to your car !

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations!
Very nicely done, well presented, and all that......
I'm Proud for ya, great job!!

Weldon

leo

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Garry great videos guys if you read this go back and cast your vote so Garry could win video of the week the first place has 184 vote I think every body has a Facebook or Twitter or just become vimeo member in my opinion he wins first place that would open a hall knew door for other master engraver to be filmed by this independent company's

JakeW

Enjoyed the video! It was filmed very good. My only complaint would be that I wish it was longer;)

Sponsors