ornamental engraving class for beginners close to NY

leo

Elite Cafe Member
Ok for those people close to New York City I found a hand engraving class in union city nj if you go to meetup.com and you type hand engraving classes with Julie prunier-vecchio is for September 5 according to the web site she has 4 spots left I wrote her an email waiting on an answer I checked her biography she owns a custom jewelry company in ny and her background is really intensive in engraving these is only information I have not contacted Julie or her associates for info if some beginners interested in it or if you know her I am trying to see if she knows about these website also

leo

Elite Cafe Member
Ok peoples I finally got in contact with Julie she is a hand push engraver these is a course on hand push engraving there's 15 lesson to the course beginning with how to make you own tools and sharpening them she is French so she would teach hand push French style real nice work she also was an engraver for Vacheron Constantine the watch company in all she has over 30 years of experience the course would be $750 is not a hall week course it would be Saturday mornings for three to four hours

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors