question........

mrthe

teorically yes but considere that an airgraver need less air but much more PSI than a GRS to work and if i'm not wrong you can't use the unit at more than 45 psi that is enough fir regular work with a Palm but if you need extra power you need increase the psi to 60/70 .
You can do like me , and put at your compressor two or three extra port to connect all your sistems to the same compressor.

Bob A

Elite Cafe Member
MrThe! Well done - can you say where you got the connections for your compressor?

mrthe

Bob unluckly i live in Spain and i can't help you in how to find them, all the way all the air fittings should be made in US just search in ebay or google for " air quick connect fittings" if u'm not wrong you need the 6 mm ext. /4mm int. hose, i have make a quick search in google and you have a lot of websites about pneumatic fittings stores , i'm sure will be more easy for you find them than for me here in Spain ;)

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I found it hard to find the small line quick connectors until someone suggested the aquarium store. and web sites. found everything I needed. Fred

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was just discussing things along this line with BPE Engraving.

While they don't have a specific manifold that would let you have multiple things running off of one air source they do 6-Way Handpiece valve that will let you route your air supply to any one of six outlets. You only get one active outlet at a time, but it would certainly be easy to switch which one was the live one.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
mrthe" what pressure do you set to drain the condensate into the bottle ?

mrthe

Monk you can't regulate the PSI pressure on the drain valve exit, i just open it, i have make in the plastic cap of the bottle some holes to avoid , with the pressure,convert it in a Rocket all the way hehe

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
Quick connect fittings like this are usually found at any place that sells and maintains brake systems for big trucks, I know locally ours is called EVCO House of Hose. I think they are a national company. Most times I can go in there like a idiot without a clue, and after a few questions, and weird looks they figure out what I need and make it work. Good luck. K Frei

Latest posts

Sponsors