Short promo video engraving “In Flanders Fields 1914 – 2014â€￾ on 20 Celluloid Pen

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice one Arnaud! Being the centenary year there is a lot of interest in WW1 at the moment. Fountain pens are definitely finding a reemergence at the moment and there seems to be a lot of interest in them. Definitely another potential canvas for our work.

Just out of interest, one of my clients is the pen manufacturer Conway Stewart and I'm currently working on a third limited edition for them, this time of 25 pens. The other day I had the pleasure of meeting the new CEO, Alastair Adams. He is also CEO of Onoto, a very high end British pen manufacturer and he very kindly gave me a facsimile copy of a letter written by Winston Churchill to his wife when he was in the trenches in The Great War, fascinating stuff and one sentence he asks her to send him a new Onoto!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Marcus. Indeed it is always a pleasure when someone new finds his way to an hand engraver to decorate something he produce wit the same passion as we decorate them.

Latest posts

Sponsors