Engraving T-shirt

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
I have to say not only do I like it but I want one!!! But I can't make it to the engrave-in :eek:

I could see my way to paypal the cost for a 2XL shipped :thumbsup:

Donny

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
You may have to print more? You will surely have more requests than you planned for...

Maybe start a small biz with some more designs?

Get some of the forum members to contribute other designs in return for a free "T" or two?

Brian

Consider the forums, FEGA, the Brits engraving guild and a few other groups? Any or all may be interested having their own...

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I want one also! Monk do you want Ranch with that lettuce? You probably used the speech to text application on your phone it does that.

Saludos,

Carlos

golden forge

Elite Cafe Member
Yup, me to, I'd like one if possible, it looks great.
If you start taking orders, large or x-large would be fine, just let us know how much, and when. :thumbsup:

JakeW

I am back from the engrave-in and it was awesome! I met some great people and learned lots of new things!
I have some shirts left. I am selling them for 25$, they are American Apparel shirts so are top quality, made in America and not some sweat shop. Plus shipping which is 4$. If your interested PM me or email me at skater4life@triad.rr.com and I will give my address for mailing me a check.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
carlos:no ranch,i use tabasco/mayo mix. no voice thingy. just my fractured way of self expression.

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Great design, if it had a pocket I would definitely be up for one. We old folks need some place to hold our glasses.
Tee shirts with a pocket are a scarce commodity.
Cheers
Don

Latest posts

Sponsors