Help, please: Anyone near Macon GA?

crdowning

I'm interested in gun engraving. Before I even start the basics though, I was hoping to have a chance to try my hand at engraving in general. This is because I have slightly shaky hands due to medications and I'm not certain about how my hands will be with the tools. Someone suggested that I ask someone close by to try their tools, just to see if engraving will even be possible. If anyone has any suggestions or knows someone near the Macon area that I could talk to that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There are several engravers in the central GA. Take a drive to the engraving going on this weekend in Mont Eagle Tenn. Most of the GA engravers will be there. Scot's Engrave-IN not far. Unfortunately I wont be going but I am in Albany. Check this site for the details. Fred

crdowning

I couldn't go this weekend to TN. I have had to work on the weekends lately but expect to have some weekends free in the near future. If someone would be willing to meet with me (I willing to travel) that would be great. Also, is there anything I should be doing in the meantime?

Latest posts

Sponsors