hi to everybody

Pedroc

Elite Cafe Member
Hi everybody, I'm jewelry maker from Spain.
and I'm doing my first steps to the dark side... (hand engraving) I'm a setting stoner too and I wish to learn a lot of thinks in this forum.
Mi English isn't very good I'm sorry about this...

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Pedroc;
Welcome to the forum. Your English is good enough for me to understand, don't worry about that. You will like this place.
May the Force be with you.
Cheers
Don

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome Pedroc, I'm a jewelry maker and stone setter too and learned hand engraving here in the Cafe.
And yes, I also made progress on my English vocabulary. Problem now is that I only know the English words when it comes to hand engraving.
Words like backbone, scrolls, beveling, tendrils and so on, I never use the Dutch versions as I do not know them. :eek:

arnaud

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
And yes, I also made progress on my English vocabulary. Problem now is that I only know the English words when it comes to hand engraving.
Words like backbone, scrolls, beveling, tendrils and so on, I never use the Dutch versions as I do not know them. :eek:

arnaud

Hahaha, same here, but maybe you can use it when you are busy in the kitchen Arnaud with the whipped cream spray, you can make nice scrolls and dots......
Beside this, welcome to the forum Pedroc, like Arnaud mentioned, I think we all learned a lot on this forum.... oh yes and alsoo about engraving.....;)

Last edited:

leo

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome to the forum and we are all world wide as you will know
Bienvenido al forum talves pueda ensenarnos su trabajo

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
thank you for joining. send some pictures of the work you do.we all enjoy seeing the pictures of what others do. your english is very understandable.

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Pedroc,

Welcome to the forum. I am also brand new and find this group of people to be knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful.

Welcome!

Pedroc

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for your compliments. I don't have any work
whit interest (hand engraving) for show but anyway I'll put some pictures.

Latest posts

Sponsors