BPE Products Power Hone adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Doc

I saw the same thing yesterday, but I dont remember clicking a link.... Did that just just pop up?

Saludos,

Carlos

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i've thought about making one of those for years, but never got around to it. one feature i really wanted to incorporate was using different size sheaves to optimize the speed to the grit, so the coarse wheel could run faster for more aggressive shaping while utilizing a nice slow speed for final polish. i wonder if this one has that capability?

mrthe

Look very interesting ! a question...i have place an order at this website the day 7 and write two time from the contact form but haven't no one answer anyone with the same problem?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Look very interesting ! a question...i have place an order at this website the day 7 and write two time from the contact form but haven't no one answer anyone with the same problem?

Paolo: I talked to Bob last night and he's taken care of the order situation. Unfortunately BPE isn't very active on email or the internet.

mrthe

Ok thank you very much Sam, i was not sure if they take or not international orders, but well i will wait no hurry

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Almost all of the BPE products will be here for the Basic class starting Friday - including the hone adapter.

Anyone close by is welcome to come by and take a look or try 'em out after the class is over.

Brian

Paolo, if you ever have a problem getting something shipped over there let me know...

Last edited:

mrthe

Thank you Brian i will wait for a response and in case of i will let you know, are just a few things to organize better my bench.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Be aware that this BPE 3 wheel adapter is set up for two of the 5" GRS wheels in front. Only the back space takes a 6" ceramic...

So if you have switched to the cheaper 6" diamond grit discs, you'll need to be finding a way to cut 'em down to 5" or buy some that size.

B.

Last edited:

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Everyone,

I just called them about an order I placed. I was told that they are not very 'learned' in the email category. She is getting ready to call people back who have placed orders. She also said that they are currently NOT setup for credit cards or Paypal at this time and that they just take checks.

Not sure how they'll contact you Paolo?

I suggested they hire a high school student to teach them!

Anyways, just sharing what I learned today!

mrthe

ok in this case i will not able to purchase , thank you for the info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Sponsors