Looking for Successful Jewelry Engraving DVD

J.B.

I am new to the engraving field but am also a jeweler of 5 years. Would love to combine the 2! Anyone have an old copy laying around at a discounted rate? :)
Thanks!
Jeff

Winstonklein

Elite Cafe Member
If you are really serious about learning Engraving .Simply get Sam Alfano's Direct download.It is indeed a life long of experience in the field of engraving compiled in an HD dvd ,for a ridiculous price of $49.
you will make 3 times for what you paid with your first ring Engraved.

Winston.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
not trying to be a jerk here, but not many would willingly part with their copy. you can get a copy from grs,. i also think tira mitchell sells them. i once tried to use sams' downloadable version, but couldn't get my computer to work with it.

mrthe

The best DVD that i have bought ever! Worth every cent that he cost, i always say to Sam that i want more DVD lessons about jewellery because is my favourite and i have learn a lot from it, and is not for jewellery engraving you can apply all the tecniques showed in the DVD in all type of engraving too!
And the same... if you are a jeweler with the first ring you will sell you will pay 3 or 4 dvd.

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
The Essential Guide to Drawing Scrolls

another great one to have that can be applied to jewelry engraving.

Latest posts

Sponsors