New Engravers' Outlines Library

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
In my attempt to organize myself and help my engraving friends I've created another website. Following on the heals of the Engravability Index I have started the Engravers' Outlines Library.

With the contributions of Ray Cover, Layne Zuelke, Arnaud Van Tilburgh, and Ken Crutcher I have started with a small collection of outlines.

If everyone that has some will contribute it will be a pretty complete library of design outlines. I am committed to indexing and maintaining it. I will be adding outlines as I engrave new firearms.

So --- enjoy... And please contribute some outlines.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ has such a data bas and there is one on the Lindsay site contributed by many who attended the engrave- in at Scotts a couple of years ago. I will have to look for my outlines , Just had a few guns, Mostly buckles, spur and bit shanks if you are interested in those as well. Fred

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fred I will post any outline that will aid engravers. I know about the other two lists. I'm just hoping that this one will continue to be added to and will be indexed for easy searching.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The site looks great Gerry! thanks for taking the time. Hopefully it will become a go to resource for designs. I would add that when submitting designs, if they are not actual dimension renditions, then that should probably be noted on the sketch.
Layne

Sponsors