Hobo Nickel: Bink

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ken,That's Vincent Price who was in many scarey movie's,3D movie House of Wax come to mind.Good likeness.:thumbsup: J.J.

mrthe

Thank you JJ to recognize it! Potraits are not easy to do at least for me and if are sculpted are more hard,yes is Vincent Price his moniker was Bink.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't know who Blink is but that is definitely Vincent Price. and well done. Recognized him instantly and said I have got to set Mr. The straight but I see I am not the first. Fred

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
He was also the scary voice in Michael Jacksons "Thriller" song. I enjoyed much of his work! And the Coin is Fabulous !!!

Donny

monk

Staff member
mr price would be the first to congratulate you on this work. it's excellent. i met the gentleman about 25 or so years ago, in of all places, a bk restaurant. he was asking directions, which i promptly provided. we swapped lies for maybe a half hour. he was a real gentleman, quite friendly, but did have "that look" about him. he was being driven to some sort of event in wheeling, wv, by his driver-- regular clothes, regular car- nothin fancy, just a plain nice guy to talk to.
you have certainly captured the essence of this man. thanks for showing

monk

Staff member
yes, paolo. he came about as a very humble person, who felt blessed to have the profession in which he was so popular. never saw a movie of his that i didn't like. sort of like lugosi & boris karloff. great, scarry actors.

Latest posts

Sponsors