Question: Thread spelling error

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Can anyone tell me how to edit a thread description. I have a spelling error and would like to correct it. I can see where you can edit a post for corrections but where do you go to fix the thread description?

Thanks
Don

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i never heard of lee grommits. who is he, anyway ? or--- you can look just below your post-- you'll see "edit". click it, change the error then go below and click "save". suddenly your genius is restored.

Last edited:

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I did one the other day. Said Dingle Action Revolver... It was good for some laughs. Oh well, where would we be without typos?

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
You guys have all been looking through your microscopes to long. This is another example of me starting the day laughing out loud after reading some of your replies. Thanks
Cheers
Don

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Don, I've been called a lot worse and thanks for the kind words regarding the book. I may have to make you an honorary family member.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
I would think Lee doesn't mind what he's called as long as it's not late for lunch :rolleyes:.
But then you are assuming that everyone can spell correctly I for one have made many typo errors.
Ray

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You should hear all the things I call Lee. Behind his back of course. I'm deathly afraid of him.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's just fear from the head shine competition of a few years ago Sam. You beat him hands down by Miss Abigail's count as I recall. Your just feeling like he is sneaking up on you from behind. Have courage, your still the dictator of the most pleasant forum on the net. Fred

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Uh Sam........I can hear that muttering noise.