Another preview another gun

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fabulous design and of course the craftsmanship is with out equal! I particularly like your choice of flower on this one. the Rose is my favorite engrave flower. The bold leaves with the striping are a very nice touch as well. The border is quite different and fits in so well. Thanks for taking the time to share your work with use. Fred

leo

Elite Cafe Member
I don't know Phil how many years you got engraving but you know how they say that shooters sleep with there rifle under the pillow do you sleep with you graver under your pillow cause those guns you do are master pieces and do you make casting of the guns cause those will be great to study for us that are just beginning I would be your first costumer to get them

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
As a newbie, who hasn't even received my ordered tools yet, it makes me want to sell them already!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Incredible work, but I couldn't manage this with a mess like this on my bench.........or on a tidy bench either...:beatup:

Last edited:

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't know Phil how many years you got engraving but you know how they say that shooters sleep with there rifle under the pillow do you sleep with you graver under your pillow cause those guns you do are master pieces and do you make casting of the guns cause those will be great to study for us that are just beginning I would be your first costumer to get them

Last edited:

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
As a newbie, who hasn't even received my ordered tools yet, it makes me want to sell them already!

Done worry I have been scratching about two years on and off and still feel like that when I look at Phil's work. :shock:
Ray

Latest posts

Sponsors