Smartphone macro photography

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
[video=youtube;KpMTkr_aiYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMTkr_aiYU[/video]

This is pretty darn clever!

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
as somewhat of a technophobe, i was dragged kicking & screaming into getting an iPhone 4S a couple months ago. so far it's been a mixed blessing, but i may have to try this.

(note for those who want to do this: drilling plexiglas cleanly can be a tricky proposition!)

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
as somewhat of a technophobe, i was dragged kicking & screaming into getting an iPhone 4S a couple months ago. so far it's been a mixed blessing, but i may have to try this.

(note for those who want to do this: drilling plexiglas cleanly can be a tricky proposition!)

Well congratulations on the iPhone. I've been an iPhone user since the very first one. If you get an iPad and Mac computer, you'll find that they work beautifully and seamlessly together.

Yes, drilling plexiglass doesn't always render good results!

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
drilling plexiglas cleanly can be a tricky proposition
Tell me about it!!! I came up with a device to locate the position of barrel pins in longrifles. Each one entailed drilling 50 holes in 1/2" Plexiglas. Needless to say, the time required to do so outweighed the selling price of the device. Instead I packaged everything as a kit with a paper template for the hole locations and let the buyer waste his own time.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think I still have the special drill bit for plexi around here somewhere. Now the question is if I can find it or not...

Latest posts

Sponsors