Engravable Knives

ECO-DAVE

My nephew left for basic training a week ago and I would like to engrave a knife for his graduation. I need suggestions on a knife, I like Kershaw but I hear they are a nightmare to cut. So all you knife guys/gals please give me some knife options.

Thank you

krisf

i love the spyderco knives kiwis and crickets are my fav. the titanium myerchin rigging knife is really nice also.

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Spyderco for a big area to engrave on or maybe a nice Case pocket folder as a lifetime piece...I love Case's quality...

Donny

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Al Mar knives are great inexpensive knives. Plus the blade comes factory razor sharp. Never seen a knife out of the box from a production knife that has the kind of quality edge as these.

PaulE

In Park Arizona, Steve Hostetler makes beautiful knives reasonably priced and have big bolsters made of 416 SS. Very engravable and very man-size.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Spyderco are great to engrave, I love them. Al Mar are also good but lots of people find the blade shape a bit on the aggressive side. Some of the Böker knives are very nice and don't cost the earth.

Latest posts

Sponsors