Working on my first Pistol

sand

Love it. Very bold scroll work. Sometimes I see work that gets too detailed and complex. This is very well balanced and striking. Perfect for a pistol.

Last edited:

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks guys, I haven't really nailed down what I want to do on the frame, but it will be fairly simple as well. I've spent more time sharpening my gravers than engraving on this one. I've got two more 1911's on the bench waiting on me and S&W model 60 as well, but I don't know how many of these I'm going to do, I'm not nearly fast enough at this point. Hopefully I'll get quicker at it, Lord Willing,

Dragonsfire

Looks great Dwayne! I would also like to say it was a pleasure to meet you at the Hammer School! Will you be heading over to Blade this year? Sid and I rolling around Friday afternoon-ish. ~Doug Larson~

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks guys for the kind comments,

Looks great Dwayne! I would also like to say it was a pleasure to meet you at the Hammer School! Will you be heading over to Blade this year? Sid and I rolling around Friday afternoon-ish. ~Doug Larson~

Doug, it was good meeting you as well, cool class at Sid's, since I got back from Nebraska I got a 50 lb little giant to go along with my 25 lb. As far as the Blade Show, I'm not going to be able to get there this year but hopefully I'll start going before long, I miss it.

Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors