Case & Accessories by Damien Connolly

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've been wondering what that boy has been up to. I'm anxious to see the case he's making for a Colt, I saw the mock up a few years ago in Reno.

Neo Dutch

Elite Cafe Member
Great images. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Jim, you've referenced 2 photos as being Water Buffalo, when they are Cape Buffalo.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Damien Connolly is one of those rare artist/craftsmen that simple inspire. Concept to tool fabrication to finished piece are all a wonderment to behold. Thanks Jim for sharing. There are a few artists and other individuals in the world that truly should live a thousand years, Damien Connolly is one of them. Fred

Thanks guys for your comments. I appreciate it. Having put the last screw in for the last time, closed the lid, and then finding that I can't bring myself to open it again for fear that the devil has got in and ruined something.........well, you'd know the syndrome, and words from peers mean a lot. And thanks to you Jim for posting. I don't get here enough - busy, preoccupied, err......apathetic. Silly, because, having gone to all the trouble of tapping my touchpad to get here, I find a world of like minded people. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Sponsors