Assembly & Disassembly Videos

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just added another disassembly video to my Youtube site. This one is for the Colt Detective Special which will be inlaid with a multicolor gold rose bush.

Other models that this video will apply to (they are mechanically similar): the Colt Army Special, Colt Banker's Special, Colt Official Police, Colt Officer's Model Match, Colt Officer's Model Target, Colt Police Positive Special, Colt Police Positive Target, and Colt Shooting Master.

It is available at:
http://youtu.be/Bgk_BcOJ858

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks. You are creating a lot of very useful teaching aids with no remuneration, Very kind of you to take your time to aid the rest of us. The last one I took to the local gun shop the guy left missed pin punch marks on nearly every pin he miss struck. Never use him again that is for sure. I think he used a nail set by the look of the marks. He was not impressed when I raised hell in front of several customers waiting with guns to be worked on. Fred

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just uploaded another disassembly video. This one is on the North American Arms 22 Mag revolver.

http://youtu.be/WHFATAW2tvk

Three more disassembly videos (S&W Model 500, Desert Eagle 44 Mag and Detonics MK VI) and one assembly video (Ruger 686) will be uploaded in the next few days. The assembly videos to go with the new disassembly videos, will be available next week.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Mr. Beathard. You either own a lot of guns, have friends that have a lot of guns or switched from your teaching to working in a gun shop. Much appreciated a valuable resource. Fred

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have switched from teaching to full time gun engraver/refinisher. Received a shipment of 10 assorted from a dealer for restoration, plating or bluing. Taping new models as I get them.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have switched from teaching to full time gun engraver/refinisher. Received a shipment of 10 assorted from a dealer for restoration, plating or bluing. Taping new models as I get them.

Woooooooow Gerry awsome job! wish you the best my friend!

Saludos,

Carlos

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for posting the NAA 22Mag today - since the ever-indulgent wife and I both have one it's on my list of things to engrave.

Latest posts

Sponsors