Contest Time ! Guess the Subject!

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I haven't posted in a long while and thought I would have some fun with the current project. Winner will get something fun. Here's the start picture, the backstrap of a Walther TPH

What am I going to put here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good guess Sam, it certainly looks like it could go that way now. It is something rather prominent like a mountain.

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
A couple of coon hounds baying at a treed coon. I know that is not it but that would be a neat design coming out of the hills of Tennesse.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fred, good guess. That would be a neat one to do. And Bama, I love that concept to. It might be more appropriate on the backstrap of a Ruger Bearcat I have.

broncob

How 'bout - river - paddle boat and mountains as a background??

:thinking:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I can sure see a rugged coastline on either side. Viking ships slipping out of a Fjord. Trying to follow your dot pattern and make sense of it. I am remembering your Tut pieces. I was thinking pillars of Hercules, temple of Delhi. Seat of Zeus or Oden. Your imagination could be what's left of the Buda's of Afghanistan. You are a cruel man Scotty. A real since of meanness down there in that generous heart of yours. Fred

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow that was fast. I thought it might take longer. Congratulations to Taytrent. Send me a PM and we will figure something cool and useful to send you.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow that was fast. I thought it might take longer. Congratulations to Taytrent. Send me a PM and we will figure something cool and useful to send you.

Latest posts

Sponsors