Question: Does anyone could tell me if there is demand portraitists hand engravers in New York

Javierart

Hello Friends .. Does anyone could tell me if there is need portraitists hand engravers in New York or some other city in the United States? ...
I ask this, because soon I'll be visiting that country and told me that in some workshops engraving of arms and other artistic jewelery shops often need portrait engravers

I will thanks po their response if they know any shop that request recorders in this area. I know this topic well as beyond ..

thanks

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
there are numerous outlets for the type work you seek. the problem is getting to know a particular area and if it will likely support such type work. the area i live in, you would find great difficulty in earning a "good" living doing engraving. i do sign work, glass etching, engraving, even a carved tombstone once in awhile, and carved yard stones. in spite of all i do, i'll never die wealthy. try to contact engravers in a particular area you may want to work. most of the members here will give you good information. you can check, and it may take some time, a section of the forum that gives the location and contact information on members that could help you. good luck in your quest.

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
Not sure how to tell you on how to get your name out to the pubic, but there are collectors wanting portrait engraving on coins..I get many requests to do them.

Latest posts

Sponsors