knife engraving

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great knives, with well designed engraving, Shawn!

But what happened to that old piece of scrap particle board stuff that you used previously for your artistic background on so many photos? I got quite used to that, figured it might be your trade mark, a sort of avant garde way of displaying good art on a familiar background.

You are really putting out a lot of work, all top grade. I am just finishing up a new flute ( with an engraved key) for the Army Fife and Drum Corps' lead flute player. Yes, they have taken up baroque flute, as well as the fifes. I figure anything that might soften the hearts of the generals, in their war rooms, might be worth contributing to.

He is flying from the East Coast to my little West Coast town to collect it tomorrow. It will be embarrassing for me if he does not like it!

best

Rod

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
I hope by now Shawn wore out that ugly piece of OSB.... maybe he will graduate to use some cabinet grade plywood ;)

g.rohrbaugh

Elite Cafe Member
Again great work! I also like the dot punch in the last knife. Did you do a lot of relief cutting before the dots or just went for it?

Gary

Latest posts

Sponsors