Article on Diane Scalese

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Diane is not only a talented jewelry engraver guns are also another thing she can handle with ease I got to see a single shot rifle action she was working on at the GRS booth at the Blade show.:thumbsup: J.J.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tell Pam that was a nice article. John, you and Pam have a lot of talent in your home. I would like to read an article that Pam wrote about you. That would be very interesting.

John P. Anderson

Elite Cafe Member
Tell Pam that was a nice article. John, you and Pam have a lot of talent in your home. I would like to read an article that Pam wrote about you. That would be very interesting.

I'd rather she did one you. We've both worked on getting the paper to cover rodeo as a sport and it's worked pretty well. Besides that she already picks on me every few weeks in her Friday humor column.

John P. Anderson

Elite Cafe Member
Pam had a few more pictures than needed for the paper.

I'd thought I was brave posting pics of my work on this forum for everyone's scrutiny until my wife handed Diane one of my bracelets and she grabbed her Optivisor.

Her Bench. This was my first sighting of quality tools. I'd brought along a few of my homemade gravers and she was nice not to laugh.

I'd only thought of Diane as a bright cut engraver till I saw these. I was humbled by her work. Finesse was the word that stuck in my mind. This was also the first time I'd held in my hand and seen with my own eye first rate engraving. I need to get out more.....

Thanks Diane!

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Attachments

• diane scalese watch.jpg
    diane scalese watch.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

SDH

A very good article, please complement the author.
Another pic of that silver plated M-73. Diane has done some great work for me and currently has a custom Low Wall in process.

Skate

Thanks for all the kind words. The best part of the interview was meeting Pam and John. They live only 40 miles up the road, but I had never met them. Pam is an excellent interviewer, and John is an extraordinary engraver. Not sure if he has ever posted any pictures, but you would be amazed at his skills! I got to see two of his bracelets, all done strictly by pushing. Not only gorgeous, but very unique. I hope to see much more of his work.

Diane

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Diane, isn't it amazing what John has accomplished with a graver?
I truly would love to read an article about him and what he has accomplished.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Diane and Bob are awesome people. I can't say enough great things about them! Thanks for posting this article. Good work.

Latest posts

Sponsors