Announcement: Ohio Gun Collectors Association meeting in May

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For those who are displaying at the May 17-18 meeting of the Ohio Gun Collectors Association, I urge you to book a motel rapidly in the Wilmington / Jeffersonville/ Washington Court House/area.
This is OGCA's annual meeting and it is usually over-booked.
I'm at the Baymont Inn, Jeffersonville,(Right off of I-71 & about 20 miles from the Roberts Center )phone 740-948-2104.

Last edited:

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Talked to Joe Rundell last night and he said there were a few tables still available.
So far, it looks like Joe Rundell, Tira Mitchell, Sandra Brady, Roger Bliele, Brian Powley, Tim Adlam, Bert Edmonston, Phil Baker and Mike Fennell will be displaying.
Joe said there were a few more pending.
It would be a great party to crash. The Ohio Gun Collectors Association is the largest private gun club in the U.S.A. (17,000 members) and May is their annual meeting. It doesn't get any better than this one.
If you're interested, give Joe or me a shout.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger is correct. This meeting, we are "guests" and it is encouraged for those who can attend to do so.
If anything, you'll be in some pretty good company.
Rundell told me he's bringing two bottles of Napoleon Brandy.
I might include a few bottles of my "Swill".

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For those that expressed desire to display at the Ohio Gun collectors Show, you should have received a yellow table application from OGCA marked "FEGA".
You need to fill it out and send it back into OGCA, not Joe Rundell, along with your payment ASAP.
They are reserving 19 tables for us, but will only reserve them for so long. They will sell them outright.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cool! I'm looking forward to it. When do you think they will get the badges out? I haven't gotten mine yet. Or do you pick them up at the show?

Last edited:

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to those who participated.
I think the show could have been better if we were located within the general population instead being "showcased" in the conference room...even though it was a nice room with windows, carpeting, right next to the coffee pot and restrooms.
It was nice to get together on this side of the Mississippi.
See you at Scott Pilkington's in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Sponsors