Cafe interview with Jo Ryall

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ditto to all of the above comments. Terrific work, delightful personality, and much success to you going forward.

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
DICK PROENNEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Jo. So would I.

Your work is lovely and now that I think of it, full of the craftsmanship and thought that Dick Proenneke had.

Kindest Regards;

Steve Howell

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Guys, a huge thanks to you all for reading through my ramblings.
My sincerest thanks to each and everyone of you, for being all too willing to share your knowledge, unconditionally.

As I mentioned in the interview, I still have a LOT to learn, so it looks like I'll be sticking around for some time to come! ;)
Hopefully, one day I'll get to meet some of you in person too.

Roger, very jealous that you were in the presence of Jim's rifle. Do you know if it's still held in this country? I've just added another item to my bucket list! ;)

Thank you again,

Jo

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jo,

I handled Corbett's rifle in 1996. Since then Paul Roberts sold the business to a guy in California. The business was recently repatriated to the UK and is now located an the Vauxhall area of London. I don't know if the rifle stayed with the company on its travels. You could contact Marc Newton at +44 (0) 7432 664030 and inquire about the rifle.

Roger

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you for the interview Jo. I've watched you progress through these few short years and your rise is phenomenal. The only other one advancing in the art as quickly as you is Brian Hockstrat and you are in special company.

As a race fan (and former racer of stock cars) of Formula 1 and NASCAR, I find it intriguing Jensen Button is your cousin. I follow him throughout the racing season and hope his move to another team won't hinder his success this year.

Again, thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your life. Keep up the good work!

Bill

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It was great getting to learn something about you. Beautiful work - can't wait to see what is in your future!

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Wonderful interview. Thank you so much for sharing part of your life with us. One thing that I have found while persuing my artistic side, the people that I have met along the way are so fantastic and interesting. Though we have only met here in the Cafe, from your interview I can tell that you fall into those catagories.

Good luck in all you adventures.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great interview Jo.
You've come a long way in so short a period of time. Only place to go is to keep going up. :happyvise::thumbsup:

Sponsors