mr swartzfeger needs help

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i've tried the search thingy- no luck. have had trouble replying to pm's. when trying to type a response i cant get text to go in the text field. please to help a feeble old man, named jd swartzfeger

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i've tried the search thingy- no luck. have had trouble replying to pm's. when trying to type a response i cant get text to go in the text field. please to help a feeble old man, named jd swartzfeger

Monk

I'm confused, you need help to reply on this forum?

Kind of a dumb question if you end up replying huh..:)

Carlos De La O III

mrthe

He have a trouble replayng to his PM not in the Forum.
Monk have you try to do it from another type of browser? for example if you use Safari try with Firefox.
You can try too in change the type of Message Editor Interface in: Settings----> General Settings ( in the left column) ---->Miscellaneous Settings and mark thd option "Standard Editor" sometimes the " Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" option gove some problem expecially in Computers with some years.

monk

Staff member
there's so much garbage on this xp laptop, so many updates. i done made up whats left of my mind i'm, gonna stick with the mac from here on in. microsoft double suxx. i'm beyond curious how great their next "improved"platform is going to be. i'll never know ! thanks for the advice, folks

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Come on Monk Calm blue skies , Calm blue skies, keep saying that. It won't help your computer any but it may save the window you are about to throw it at. Sorry can't help you on the other issue CALM BLUE SKIES !
Eric

monk

Staff member
hey quickcut07, nice try. u get an e for effort on that calming thingy ! in the frozen wasteland of sw pa., my brain is too froze to even think of "blue sky"! i think i'm sure i remember one of those, but not certain of it.

monk

Staff member
well, i need something to gripe about. may as well be the weather.

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
I feel for you Monk it is cold. Even the Polar bears up here are wearing sweaters. This has been one long cold winter. Not much time to engrave, shoveling the driveway takes up much of the day light and a tall glass of pain killer in the evening helps you forget you got to do it again tomorrow.

Eric

monk

Staff member
i do the snow different than most. i no longer shovel it. the lord creates it, i fear retaliation if i disturb that grand work ! most folks around here walk in the road anyway, even in very warm weather.

Latest posts

Sponsors