For Boris

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Finished this for my sister and brother in law who's dog Boris passed away recently.
Made the name and the scrolls already one and a half year ago because in my assessment then, old Boris wouldn't make it that much longer.
But Boris kept going and going until last december.... RIP Boris.
Sorry for the poor picture, taken with my Ipad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 200

Andrew Biggs

Very nice. I like the bouquet of flowers.

I had to engrave a similar plate for one of our cats that got run over a few months ago. Hardest job I've ever done. We still miss her.

Cheers
Andrew

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice looking job Willem, like Andrew, I too like the bouquet of flowers and the border that ends with a curl

arnaud

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Will,That engraving you did for your sister and brother-in law is stunning:thumbsup:,to quote Will Roger two things in this life that will never let you down your Mom and your dog. J.J.

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice job sir and I know your family appreciates your efforts.

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
That's really cool Willem! An exquisite job and kind gesture for your sister & brother in law.

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you very much Bama, Dimas and Andy, this was one of my first fully self designed scrolls and yes I am still a bit amazed I did it.
Now, one and a half year further I have more self doubt about my drawing skills, so looking at this design gives me the feeling I should continiue practicing, it's not that bad but it still is a struggle to understand good scrollwork.
So again, thanks for this boost... ;)

Sponsors