Biggs Rides Again!

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
A new The Engraver arrived Friday and Mr. Andrew has once again compiled a great set of articles and photos with an enjoyable international flavor. What a wonderful lead-in to the Vegas show.

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
It seems mine is always a day or so behind everyone else here in ARIZONA....oh wait I forgot we are still using the Pony Express here;)

I can't wait to see it!!!

Donny

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Got mine yesterday and it has been read...cover to cover already. Great articles and format. Thanks Andrew for putting it together and to those that contributed.

Bill

Andrew Biggs

Thank you :)

As usual, it's the contributors that submit photos and articles that makes the magazine what it is. Just keep those photos and articles rolling in!!!

I'm really looking forward to the FEGA Las Vegas show. We have quite a line up of table holders. And being at a new venue is very exciting. There's no other show quite like it...........Looking forward to seeing you all there. Not long to go now.

Cheers
Andrew

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew,

My "Engraver" issue has just arrived, and I have but skimmed through it, yet I must add my voice to all of the positive compliments listed here by our colleagues. It has some really great articles, and again the chosen objects, engraved and scrimmed, continue to widen. We know the center of gravity is quality firearms engraving and edge weapons, however, scrim work, and watch work are well represented. Barry's how-to article looks like a detailed and generous tutorial to study. Shawn, a hearty and deserved congratulations, in having your work represented both inside, and out on the back cover, truly an honored place. You have been most generous over many, many posts, in allowing us to look over your shoulder as you worked on mastering both design and shading to a high level. Thank you for taking us on this journey. Jo's work looks so beautiful, and I look forward to reading that article. I do not know how you manage to pull it all off at the editing level, Andrew, as well as bring home the bacon with your own commissions...but you do, and repeatedly, so well done you, well done all contributors, and all who are involved in any way to keep this publication coming to our doorstep!

Rod

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I got my copy yesterday and it just get better and better with great articles,I remember the first guild new letters witch where done on a mimeograph machine.Keep up the good work Andrew.:thumbsup: J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors