Announcement: How to: image transfer laser printer

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
I also use hair spray..the cheapest i can find.it has lacquer in it.dont have to use a hot gun on it to dry it

mrthe

I don't use pure dammar , the layer is too much gummy, mixing it with zippo light fluid for me work better, dry fast and give you a thin layer.

ede

Hi there Carlos,

Any chance on re-upping the video? It appears it's no longer at your previously posted link.

Thanks!

Doug

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
I just tried to pull up the video, on TUE 26 AUG 14, @ 9:57 PM ET, and YouTube says it's not available. . .I wonder why?

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello, Sorry for the video, I have moved away from the how to videos, I have to show prospective clients my finished work not how I do my work, some get the bright idea that it looks really easy to do, that affects price.

Have no fear part of what I've learned I learned it from reading and using the tips section.

The search button is a great friend its all here, only in black and white.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Saludos,

Carlos

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There are others that show people engraving, but not many showing the basics the little things needed to learn, hey you can pick it up if you like.

YouTube probably has billions of users some are going to view it you can't shut off the internet, its not like I introduced the world to YouTube but when I point mine to my youtube channel they can see my work and that's it.

Saludos,

Carlos

Last edited: