Photos of Cafe members

Toad

Elite Cafe Member
Lmao. Who is your photographer Carlos? Thank god Doc transplanted a new top of head on you. Lol that's gotta be big money there.

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the info. I will probably never get the chance to taste one, so knowing the animals that are close gives me an idea of what I'm missing!

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
A demo bench?! Wow, I think I heard some Angels sing in that second shot!

Yes, I changed the wooden knobs to brass and applied a generous coat of Brewax to finish the wood, which only comes with a light coat of linseed oil.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Time to revisit this old post, in my first picture I had a dremel in my hand, what was I thinking, glad Im going down a better path now, thanks to this great community, I was up late last night in the shop and I took a picture, then I thought hey let me find my old post and see how all you engravers are doing now, I know we've lost some and are now in a better place they will be missed. But this is my shop now, I actually think it has shrunk, really. So I told the boss (wife) that I need a bigger shop, not to work but to store my tool collection. Well here is my updated picture, a little fatter but much wiser...thanks for looking and sharing. Make sure and share a current picture.

Taking over at GRS

Family has grown since

Earned my masters degree

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
What's that box and red wire attached to your Optivisor?

LED lights brother that way a shadow is never cast on your work, I had issues that my hands/tools would cast a shadow depending on the light angle, now I no longer have those problems, found them on Amazon still going strong, runs of 2 AA batteries.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here's one from the 2016 FEGA show. It's sort of a before and after (beard).

BTW, every time I am at FEGA, the engrave-In, or some gun shows, folks, who only know me from forums or my books, ask how to pronounce my last name. My name is pronounced as if it were spelled Blylee. Lots of you also know me as Buck Rio, which is my nom de guerre at shooting matches and on Facebook.

Attachments

• Book signing 2016.jpg
    Book signing 2016.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 120

Latest posts

Sponsors