Ring finished

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
And here some extra macro's while doing the gold inlay. Afterwords I textured the leafs and put on a patine.

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Breathtaking is the first word I came up with, Bram!! :thumbsup:Super is the second, and so on......:clapping:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
What a treat to see such wonderful sculpting and inlay. Bravo again, Bram!

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
I remember a thread, where someone s Goal was to become a master in 2 years...
A lot of People, including me, thought this was an Utopia, a completely crazy idea...
but Bram proofed us all wrong, it s actually possible ..
Sure his Goldsmith Background helped a lot, but hats off.. Belgian engraving s future Looks bright:beerchug:

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Frank Thanks for these complements!!

First of all i'm FAR from being a master!! I want to thanks al those who inspired and helped me being where i now am! My direct teachers Cecile Doms Ornamental drawing teacher, and Master engraver Luciano Gironi for being such a great support and making this new wind blow true the school!
Others Master engravers who inspired me and helped me a lot Like, The Master Alain Lovenberg, Master Pascal Jacoby, Master Jean Marie Martens, Master Jean Marie Florent, Master Philippe Griffenée R.I.P., Master Frank,Masters The Brothers Brown, Master Phill Cogan Master Jeff Parke, Master Roger Bleile, Master Sam Alfano, Master Paul Lantuch, Master Brian Hochtrat and many others Thanks to YOU!