Ring finished

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
Ring
Material stainless 316 and 24K gold (background)
With 10mm
Diameter exterior 21mm
Hight of the ring band 1.2mm
Sculpting depth 0.8mm this depth was necessary for the gold inlay)

The last picture i took my self sorry the quality is not like the ones took by a Pro..

It's ONE ring!

Now up to the next project...:)

Last edited:

jetta77

Elite Cafe Member
Great work Bram! That is some very time consuming work. The 316 stainless probably wasn't much fun either.

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
Thank You guys!!

@Roger, Thank you that is a real honor, but i probably will never reach the level of Alain Lovenberg his work! He is a Genius!
I studied and still do a lot of ornamental drawings, sculptures etc. And every time when looking to the Art of Alain Lovenberg I see He really understand ornament and knows how to compose and place it! Me i'm far from that. Every time i finish something i think that ore that should have to be different.... So i'm still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from where i should be.

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Bram, although you´re self are not quite satisfied, for many of us it would be a dream to achieve a level like this.

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you guys!! It's one ring!

This is the drawing i made/composed scale 2/1. This ornamental pattern is repeated 4 times so we have Symmetry

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Rings for Royalty

Bram, Your rings look like they should be on the fingers of a King and his Queen.:thumbsup: J.J.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
I must add my WOW!!!! I have been experimenting with rings and see I have to raise my game a bunch.

Beautiful work, beautiful ring

scott99

Sponsors