A few Kudos

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just got my copy of the "Engraver" and would ike to make a couple comments.

Andrew, you really knocked yourself out. Great job and very thorough. Your presentations and layout in the Engraver were outstanding. Quite a step up I would say. It just gets better and better. Thanks for your very creative contributions.

Weldon, that is a beautiful job in oakleaf pattern on the cover of the "Engraver". I love the crossing over of the borders etc., and the tutorial was outstanding. An excellent example in design!...........Right on, ride on Weldon.

Beautiful colt on the back cover, Kenny..........Hi Marcus, now that is definately the look of a determined little future engraver in the picture with your dad.......a few years back.:D Great article!

Marty, Sam, and Barry,............................... Very interesting, well thought out, and well presented articles.......Great job you guys!!!!

Great publication!!!!!!

Ron S

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron,

Thanks for the kind words & in spite of my article I thought the issue was fantastic! Figured you had your mind in the '73 & had forgotten about everything else. I know I get like that on occasion!

Thanks again,

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors