100% Engraving

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, Brian & other folks,

Here is a link to dad's website where more info can be found. Also, I'll bring a couple of CD's with me in October if you would like. His latest is called Big Bill Remembers Hank Williams & is filled with stories of his time together with Hank Sr. in between each song. It is pretty interesting (if you like vintage country music!)
http://www.bigbilllister.com/

Weldon

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian, I'll bring an autographed CD for you & a few extras with me as well (in case anyone else would like one!

Thanks,

Weldon

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've seen Big Bill's site before...either you told about it, Weldon, or someone else pointed me in that direction. What a cool piece of living musicial history!! / ~Sam

p.s. I went to Nashville once billed as Big Sam Alfano. The Opry said 1.) you're NOT big, and 2.) your face is suitable only for radio.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon,
I bet your Dad can keep your ear with some great tales and stories...
I was born in Andalusia AL and Hank was real big in that area with his museum just up the road in
Georgiana AL... They have a big shindig there every year...
My Father is 92 and a big classic country music fan and lives in Andalusia, so I going to buy your Dads CD for him...
Thanks for sharing,
JL Seymour

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott,

I'll bring a bunch with me to the Grand Masters, I assume you'll be there? JL Seymour: Dad went to the shindig at Georgiana several years back. They always ask him to return but he's a little too worn out to travel that far any more. I bet your dad will enjoy the CD.
Brian - can't wait to hear the steel drum CD, I bet it's great.

See you in October!

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors