For your convenience....

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
More navigation links have been added to the top of Cafe pages. You can now quickly navigate to the Photo Gallery, iGraver tutorials, see who's online, check out the tips archive, read interviews, and find those great deals in the Classifieds section.

Cheers / ~Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Mark: It's always been there under Quick Links. I just added a link that's easier to find. Don't forget that you can always browse the forum invisible if you want. That way Big Brother won't see ya ;)

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I can't get to the Photo Gallery...it keeps asking me to log in, which I am logged in. What do I need to do to see the photos?

Bill

AllanFink1960

Big Un
If you have trouble seeing web pages, or they dont act just right, you may try "clearing your cache". Find the tools menu in your browser, and find a "clear cache" button, sometimes under 'internet options". If you your browser doesnt have one,(and some don't) find the buttons for deleting your internet history, internet files, cookies, etc. You loose the internet URL links you have typed in when browsing, but your busted webpages will work a lot better.

Latest posts

Sponsors