Couple more coin carvings

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Steve, don't take this the wrong way but you're insane! lol

Those are fabulous man. The detail and finish on your coins always impresses the heck out of me.

Ray

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Steve, don't take this the wrong way but you're insane! lol

Those are fabulous man. The detail and finish on your coins always impresses the heck out of me.

Ray

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Man! I can't decide which one I like the best! I love the locomotive but I can appreciate the level of expertise it took to remove the background behind the ratlines and other rigging on the clipper ship. Phenomenal again!

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Those are Great coins, Steve! :thumbsup:The locomotive & the sailing ship are my favourites, greetings, Paulie

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wait a minute! What part of the world are you from Steve? I knew you were not normal, not with all the master works you show us! Now, I have proof. That compass rose around the clipper ship could only be correct if you lived in the center of the earth! So, are you really one of those "Fourth Dimensional" Beings that Spielburg filmed?

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
this is beyond amazing to my eye. the neatest feature of all is the perspective you've mastered in these hobos. some carvers do excellent work, but seldom acheive the level you have done here.

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Great stuff as always Steve! Now I feel like a real slacker since I haven't finished a single nickel in months. Anyway it's good to see you and Lee doing more coin carving these days.

mrthe

Wow!!!! Amazing coins! thank you for share you work is incredible , and ever is a pleasure for the eyes see this great pieces of Art!