Cafe Interview with Ron Smith

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron,
Wonderfully inspiring and thought provoking interview giving us all much to think about philosophically, morally, intellectually, and in the context of our own mortality how we want to best represent ourselves while we live and enjoy the gift of life, while also using the time spent here in the wisest, most productive, honest, sincere and humblest manner possible. These are just a few of the adjectives to describe your message of living ones' life in truth, self-reflection and appreciation for what we have, what we have been given and what we all might become for better or for worse if we do or don't live in harmony with the principals of the universe.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great interview. Being a Jeweler I could relate to many of your experiences especially the bud vase. I guess everyone has one of those memories:eek: It was such a pleasure meeting you at the Blade Show. You are truly an inspiration and a treasure chest of knowledge. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and knowledge on this forum.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron, Not a good excuse for not reading up until now but I havn't taken the time to read, knowing it would be lengthy, I finally sat down to read it and it was all I thought it would be and more after reading your book. I agree with all you've said spiritually and am thankful for Mentors in the craft like you with the heart & soul you have and the recognition you have for where your talents come from. From all you've said, God has blessed you richly & I'm thankful for that. I'm enjoying your book and your inputs here on the forum. Thank you for your time with this interview and thank you for your heart to share what God has given you. God bless you & yours, Dwayne

CUTTING METAL

Ron,
You inspire us all with your wisdom, creative abilities, sharing and being just
"a really nice guy". God bless you and your family and thanks for your service to our great country.
Dick

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey, I'm just a regular guy just like you guys, and the proof of that is that you understand and can relate. We are all kindred spirits, so don't make a big deal out of me, just carry the ball my friends.....and you are doing that......Isn't the human creation a magnificent creation? And the power of the touch of the caring human hand.......Thanks for your respect....we are just in different places in time and space...........I don't have any thing over you guys. You blow me away with your creativity...................so respect goes back to you from me.......educate, educate, educate................Ron S

MarsFire

Aside from your artistry, your honesty and integrity is wonderfully uplifting!

Louisklein

Ron- great to hear your story and wisdom truly honored to take your class in October! Gonna be a blast!

Sponsors