+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos

I added some photos to my original post above of the subject magazine and two of the pages of the article about Lisa. The magazine cover is nice and I threw it in for free.

Weldon;

Is the drought over and is there now water in Big Joshua Creek. This time last year when I was there it was dry. I have spend many wonderful days shooting quail at Joshua Creek Ranch.

Regards;
    Steve Howell

Post Thanks / Like

hey, weldon-- i know what you mean-- i subscribe to the boston pops monthly review. there's an article in this issue-- "how to tune your bandsaw in 4 easy steps" ! yhat's a nawthun thing.

Post Thanks / Like

The drought is over (well, sort of) and there is water in the big Joshua again. I actually live about two miles from Joshua Creek Ranch....nice folks & a great place to hunt!

Monk...made me laugh!!
    Last edited by Weldon47; 07-23-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends". John 15:13

http://www.weldonlister.com

http://weldonlister-engraving.typepa...ter-engraving/

Post Thanks / Like

I was simply appalled when I saw the juxtapostion of guns and gardening. It just shows the depths of crassness our culture has sunken to. (It's a southern (California) thing)!

PS JUST KIDDING!!!

Post Thanks / Like

hey weldon, i could only think how bad it was out your way. we had a partial drought here. fortunately not much crop damage in my area.
    ptl, we have had several rains in the past week. the corn is catching up.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the Garden and Gun idea. I don't know why it is a southern thing, I think it is a wonderful expression of a way of life. I would like nothing more than to spend time in my garden and engraving.
    We are still in a drought here. I have never seen anything like it in my life (and I am old). We have corn fields on fire and the many fields are completely brown. Mature trees are dying from the drought. Strange that Texas is not in a drought yet we are here in Illinois. The world has turned upside down.